SportsPotter Law represents athletes and anyone involved in the sports industry. No matter what kind of deal is on the table:
- We work with you to make sure that your business model is properly reflected in the agreements that you present to the people with whom you will be working. A form from the Internet is unlikely to provide you with the specific protection that you need.
- We give you a line-by-line explanation of the agreement and suggest customized clauses that can be added to help you accomplish your business and career goals.
- We help you keep ownership of your work, making sure you understand what rights you are giving away before you sign.
- We protect your business relationships, by doing the (sometimes) dirty work of negotiating the terms of the contract. You are then free to focus on your craft, and to maintain positive relationships with your team.
Some of the types of clients we serve and/or general types of agreements we assist clients draft, review and/or negotiate are as follows:
- Brand and Social Media Influencer Agreements (ie, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc).
- Endorsement Agreements
- Film & Television Contracts
- Participant and Appearance Releases
- Venue Agreements
- Talent Representation Agreements
- And much more within the Sports Industry